[tweetmeme source=”Joliea” only_single=false]
Awfully late, I know!
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I wonder why its October alone that we remind ourselves to check our tatas. But hey, at least its a whole month and not just A DAY.
Disclaimer: I have no proper knowledge of Breast Cancer issues, nor do I claim to do so. I just want to join in the support/cause.
Basically this post is dedicated to the month and of course some other stuff….
- To all women who have planned to go, are going, have gone, or have gone severally for check ups. Bravo to you. Its imperative that we ensure our girls are good.
- To all MEN who have planned to go, are considering to go, have (gotten the courage and) gone, or have gone severally for check ups. BIG BRAVO to you especially so because we all think that Breast Cancer is just for women. Even men get breast cancer.
- To every person who has done even a small thing to ensure that people know about breast cancer and its symptoms. Its important. Some things just shouldn’t happen to anyone.
- To everyone who appreciates their body and ensures proper care of themselves is attained at the highest possible level. Our bodies are just that – ours. We should take proper care of themselves, even when we feel we don’t like how they look. Do something about it.
- Last but not least, to all the organisations out there trying to create awareness everyday, tryning to save lives (and breasts) here and there, trying to make sure that we can avoid the whole treatment and side effects by early detection and proper medication.
That’s all I can say. As I mentioned, I don’t know much, but I do know that I for one wouldn’t want to get this!
That’s why you need to keep checking ’em boobies!
*Over & Out*