[tweetmeme source=”Joliea” only_single=false]
So this morning I thought of putting down one or two… okay five… of the thoughts that were crossing me mind. Me I think.. such stuff are worth pondering.
- Why the eff is Access Kenya crappy? I mean? Can’t they see that we’re suffering? And speaking of which, isn’t it sad that nowadays for anything to work ‘properly’ we need to be ‘wired-in’? Isn’t it really boring and sad that we have to sit behind machines and have to be connected to the net so that things can happen? And back to the real question, does Access Kenya know just how much woman hours have been lost just by ranting and raving at them? Nkt!
- What the eff was Raila thinking? Fine, he’s old and all and yea, tendency is that the older you are the less tolerant you are towards diverse sexualities. But he is learned isn’t he? Doesn’t he know just how much problems he can spur with such comments? Is he aware that such will increase the chances of more deaths, more HIV infections, more suffering etc etc? And does he realise that this is NOT the Kenya he was referring to? Is he effing serious? Okay, so he’s not for it. But so what? Who cares if he is for it? And then he goes ahead and mentions the bill of rights right after the snotty comments he made. Does he see how much of an oxymoron that is?
- They fixed Ngong Rd. Am so happy! Before, it used to be quite the bumpy ride that stretch from Karen to Dagoretti Corner. The great corner LOL! No more “du-du-du-du-du-du” when javving hehe!
- The other day I was thinking about love. And I always go back to that same quote from the bible. (yea, the bible!) 1st Corinthians 13:4-7 “4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.”
- Nimekosa cha kusema! And yea, I know today’s Tuesday!
*Over & Out*