[tweetmeme source=”Joliea” only_single=false]
I did it! *jumping in glee for two seconds then sitting back down and staring at laptop ignoring confused stares from colleagues*
I managed to stay off twitter and facebook for one week. Let me list some good and bad of the week.
1. Well, considering that one of my rules was that I can check and reply my facebook mails, that was sort of counter-productive. I found myself constantly slipping away and reading comments n stuff. To ‘jitetea’ I only kept to a certain thread of comments that was too hilarious and too personal not to follow! 😛
2. On Saturday, I couldn’t resist not logging in and see all the #TPF4 and #ChukiFM and #Teamsoandso tweets from my twitter friends. My wasn’t it a blast! I laughed, LOLed, GORed and all sort of funny! Haha!!!
3. I managed to get a hold of myself at work and be able to focus better. So, I am thankful I took the break. It was refreshing.
4. For some reason, not having that feeling that “I need to update this.” or “OMG where is my phone, I just gotta tweet this..” was kinda nice. Somehow..
Buut… as usual, I save the best for last… and now here I actually RANT!
5. I missed tweeting! I missed Rting! I missed commenting in betweet Rts! I missed all that & then some! I missed commenting on y’all facebook updates (yea, I still go there once a while in a blue moon!) I missed being tagged to pictures that I hated, to read comments from people I don’t know, to be poked by some random dude, to go “eek” at someone’s real profile pic… to go “uuh” and “aah” as I either tweavesdropped or facesnooped (I coined that one.. not so nice) at peeps tweets and fb comments… I MISSED IT ALL!! *waaail*
So there you have it. That’s how it went down *start picturing Madtrax big bum dancing to that tune then gain recollection* and it was like that.
Now back to some real business, this means even more multitasking than ever considering how much is on my plate!! (why do we say that?-rhetoric question)
*Over & Out*
p.s. Thought of changing the “Monday Blues” post to “Monday Rant”. Why be blue-y when you can be happy and complain about stuff? 😀