[tweetmeme source=”Joliea” only_single=false]
Five interesting facts about me
Wow! That’s a tough one. Okay here goes.
1. Am an avid blogger! Oh yes, that may not sound like much (I do that a lot…something called modesty) but I really love blogging and I try as much as possible to put up a post every day and write from the bottom of my heart. I have been told that my writing is good and it is real since its never planned! Yea, number 1 part ‘b’ is that I don’t plan for my blog posts! Ain’t that interesting?
2. I’m very very very open minded. Or I tend to think I am! I can embrace virtually anything and very little puts me off. Someone can tell me anything and I will be like ‘oh really? Okay’ …as in it doesn’t get me that much. For example (disclaimer: this may put you off!) I was being told of how men have this g-spot somewhere inside their rectums….i was like wow! And how is it accessed? You stick your finger in it? So one of the thoughts I had was, how many men would agree to that? Eh? How many??
3. (am already scratching my head…gai 5!!) Okay. Me I think being an only child with about 20 cousins is quite interesting! And furthermore, of my mom’s siblings – i.e. my aunts and uncles – she’s the only one who had one kid! Talk about being lonesome!
4. (well not as interesting but hey!) I have schooled in boarding schools as from class four to form four!!! That’s a whole nine years meen!! me thinks that’s interesting. Sijui wewe.
5. (phew!) I never get fat! The last time I remember being somewhat ‘overweight’ was when I was in pre-unit! I was really short and fat and looked like a gnome! LOL! Then I grew older and got skinnier! I was so skinny after aki! Then to make matters worse I was a late bloomer. Just like a stick and in form one! Woi! The only thing guys found attractive was my face and legs (sic!)!! (okay maybe av exaggerated but who cares?! Its my blog!!)
There you have it lassies and lads! Five facts. Sijui kama nimemake! Hehe! You tell me! No, am serious…please do…unaona hapo chini…yea…comments section…tumia!
*Over & Out*